UFC 65: Bad Intentions is an upcoming mixed martial arts event to be held by the Ultimate Fighting Championship. The event is currently scheduled for Saturday, November 18, 2006 at the ARCO Arena in Sacramento, California – the UFC’s first show at this venue.
Matt Hughes will defend his UFC Welterweight Championship title against his original opponent for UFC 63, Georges St. Pierre, less than two months since his last defense. A second title bout is scheduled to occur on this card between UFC Heavyweight Champion Tim Sylvia and Jeff Monson
UFC 65's original slated main event was a championship superfight with UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Chuck Liddell defending his title against PRIDE Middleweight Champion Wanderlei Silva, a matchup UFC President Dana White announced during UFC 61 on July 8, 2006. Since then, the matchup appears to have been postponed or cancelled because of contractual disagreements between the UFC and PRIDE, as White stated in several interviews.
The tickets went onsale on Sunday, October 15, 2006.
- Welterweight Championship bout: Matt Hughes vs. Georges St. Pierre
- Heavyweight Championship bout: Tim Sylvia vs. Jeff Monson
- Heavyweight bout: Brandon Vera vs. Frank Mir
- Welterweight bout: Nick Díaz vs. Graison Tibau
- Light Heavyweight bout: James Irvin vs. Hector Ramirez
- Lightweight bout: Joe Stevenson vs. Dokonjonosuke Mishima
- Light Heavyweight bout: Alessio Sakara vs. Drew McFedries
- Heavyweight bout: Sherman Pendergarst vs. Antoni Hardonk
- Heavyweight bout: Jake O’Brien vs. Josh Shockman